Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Lost


I’m normally an organized person, but when my routine gets a kink in it, something often goes awry. My major repeat is that I lose something, faced with hours and even days recounting my steps. I miss so much: looking down rather than up; checking and rechecking drawers, pockets, etc., wasting valuable time that could be spent elsewhere. Then there are those moments, that even when life seems to be running smoothly, I still feel that sense of loss; something is missing. This is when truly when I need to stop and see where God is leading. When your life feels awry, stop and rest at God’s feet. Feel His peace as He shows you where you need to be. It is never until I sit and ponder my moment, and search ‘why’ I’ve lost an item that I can remember where it is - or at least understand what I did to lose it -- spiritually or otherwise.

Human pride will be humbled, human arrogance brought low, and Yahweh alone will exalted, on that day. – Isaiah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment