Friday, June 30, 2017

June 30, 2017 - Commitment


One of my greater vices is to put things off until the last minute. My days are full. The busyness astounds me at times. When I do find a moment at a slower pace, I convince myself that I can put the deed aside and tackle it in its 9th hour. I get a lot of things done this way, but it becomes exhausting at times. God does not reflect this type of behavior. He models an orderly life. He does not let go until all needs are accounted for and remains to celebrate the victory with us. When we approach our day with the mind of God, persevering to ensure His work is done, then we will find our rest time filled with peace, grace, and celebration.



And the Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and sensible steward, whom his master will put in charge of his servants, to give them their rations at the proper time? “Blessed is that slave whom his master finds so doing when he comes. – Luke 12:42-43

No comments:

Post a Comment