Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June 27, 2017 – Rain


There is a song I sing in chorus that holds these words: “You’ve been searching for yourself for such a long time…and a man like you will always choose the long way home. There’s no right or wrong. I’m not here to blame. I just want to be the one to keep you from the rain…”, Come in From the Rain, Melissa Manchester. I pray that you will hold this beautiful and peaceful thought within your soul whenever you find yourself wandering within a storm. Our Lord patiently waits for you to come home. Let His Holy Spirit wash through you, within the rains, bringing you to Him with no blame, no right or wrong; just loving arms to make things all right.

Let my teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, As the droplets on the fresh grass And as the showers on the herb. For I proclaim the name of the LORD; Ascribe greatness to our God!… - Deuteronomy 32:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment