Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 5 - Peace

Within our hearts lay an indescribable essence; more than a substance of its own, it is an absence of another.  We long for peace, to be free from anxiety, pain, worry.  It is not an absence of a chore or responsibility, but the absence of worrying about it.  Peace at the feet of Jesus does not bring an easy, playful life.  It brings us a structured life that can be met with a playful attitude.  My prayer for you today, is that you will enjoy the moments that God places before you.  Be they challenging, demanding, physically draining, etc., they can still be faced with hope.  You may not face a carefree day, but a day free of stress, anxiety and doubt will end in peace.  

  

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment