Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4 - healing

I just came back from a doctor visit. I had been experimenting with one sinus medicine after another and my symptoms kept getting worse. It turns out that in receiving quick, temporary fixes, I was masking my true illness and allowed infection to set in. The doctor wrote a prescription and I will be back to normal in just a couple of days.  And this is life. There are many times that we cannot fix ourselves, no matter how much the world promises. We experiment with this and that, yet never get better and often get worse. Unless we place our lives trustingly in the hands of Our Father, we can never be healed. He is the one true Physician. He is the only one who can energize our minds, bodies, and spirit. So rather than wasting time experimenting with all of the worldly choices, why not go straight to the One who has all the answers? Once you place your trust in Him, you will be good as new.


And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. - Romans 12:20

No comments:

Post a Comment