Thursday, July 18, 2013

waiting



I have been waiting for something to happen for some time now. It is not happening. I cannot imagine God's plan without this happening; worse, I can. Yet, I know that God, in His Omnipotent knowlege, is far wiser with His plans than any I could make. However, even with faith, It is still easy to let myself be tempted with dismay and anxiety. When these emotions enter in, I must stand firm in my belief that God is in control. He knows my situation and is not surprised by the events that are, or are not, unfolding. The greater tradgedy would be to loose faith and act without spiritual guidance. In standing firm to my beliefs and trusting in God, I will be prepared when His Time is right.

The end of a matter is better than its beginning; Patience of spirit is better than haughtiness of spirit. Ecclestaticus 7:8

No comments:

Post a Comment