Friday, April 7, 2017

April 7, 2017 – Belief


I do believe. But sometimes I hear comments and witness moments that shake this belief.  “What if?” . . . “Perhaps” . . . “Could it be”, filters into my conscience and I devote a lot of time exploring these subjects to test my heart. But, as I explore, what stays with me is this: no other situation in my life, no other moment, no other belief brings me a truer peace than the realization that God is my supreme creator. He is capable of anything, anything at all. And when I place my trust in this belief, and in my relationship with Him, He reveals marvelous things to me.  This is what I trust, this is where my heart is.


“For you have said, ‘My teaching is pure, and I am innocent in your eyes.’ “But would that God might speak, and open His lips against you, and show you the secrets of wisdom! For sound wisdom has two sides. Job 11:4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment