Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 12 - Moments



Sequoia National Park, CA
Moments do not just happen; they unfold.  God has full knowledge about each moment you encounter, the good and the bad.  He has ordained you to be the one to work through the particular moment you are in right now.  No one else has been placed here.  No one else could take your place if they wanted.  It is you.  You are the one that God conceived in His thoughts before the world began.   Reach out to Him. Trust each moment. Know that He has brought you here with every resource necessary to conquer each challenge. 

For so many marvels, I thank you; a wonder am I, and all your works are wonders. You knew me through and through, my being held no secrets from you, when I was being formed in secret, textured in the depths of the earth. - Psalm 139:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment