Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 30 - Blessings

Most authors find moments termed as "writer's block". For me, they come as "inspiration block". I can't find the profound words or the story to spark them. I pray, but God's answer is to wait. Some days it is simply that God has other plans and I don't even get to my computer until well after the sun has risen. On those days I am blessed to be able to go back to old posts and pull from them so that the Day by Day can continue. And that is the beauty. Life always continues. Filled with ups and downs, interruptions and moments of lost inspiration, it still goes on. And God is there, helping to open us to His Calling and find the inspiration to carry on, day by day, moment by moment. I am grateful for a God who always sees the bigger picture and am blessed to share a part of that picture with so many.  My prayer today is that your day be blessed and no matter where your journey leads you, you will feel the presence of God holding you along the way.

The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; -  Numbers 6:25

No comments:

Post a Comment