Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday - August 7, 2013 - Interruptions

My day has once again begun with technical problems.  I just penned an entire prayer and it has vanished into thin air.  I could moan and pine over the hours lost and curse the technology that I have become so dependent upon. Yet, I have a choice. Technology may affect my physical day, but my spiritual needs rely solely on God. In every disappointment, every sorrow, ever glitch in your day, remember, God is your strength, your only need.  Rejoice that you are His and He will never leave your side.

I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be hindered. I have dealt with great things that I do not understand; things too wonderful for me, which I cannot know. - Job 42:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment