Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday, August 15, 2013 - Triumph

I reached a new muscle in my workout today.  I knew it was there, but I've not connected with it for a while. I worked it well.  I'll be sore tomorrow (perhaps even today), but it is a welcomed sore, a triumphant one, a challenge met.

Our Spiritual lives effect us much the same way. We seek a connection in our day to day lives, in our worship, our sorrow, even our joy. We know it is there. God has promised it through His Holy Spirit. Yet we find it hard to pray, to find compassion toward others, to be patient and calm through the challenges life brings. Make God your daily habit. Reach for His Spirit deep inside you. You will find a welcomed change and will even feel a few challenges as you readjust priorities, but the change will be triumphant.



His heart is steady; he will not be afraid, until he looks in triumph on his adversaries. - Psalm 112:18

No comments:

Post a Comment