Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 27, 2013 - Friendship

I have a great group of girl friends. I see them practically every day of the year. We share secrets, laugh and cry together, and are each ready to step in when the other needs a hand. Because of the bond of friendship it is must easier to approach these friends with a favor than anyone else I am acquainted with. I can trust anything with them and know, even if something were to go awry under their watch, they would do everything possible to make the situation come out for the best. Within this circle lies my greatest friend. Each morning as I wake, each evening when I retire to bed, and all the moments in between are made better because of my friendship with God. He is the one who sends all blessings my way and because I keep Him very close to me, I have full trust that I can call on Him for every need and know He is working to ensure all things turn out for the best. Embrace Him as your friend and feel the peace of knowing all is right in His hands.

Do not forsake your friend and your father’s friend, and do not go to your brother’s house in the day of your calamity. Better is a neighbor who is near than a brother who is far away. - Proverbs 27:10

No comments:

Post a Comment