Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednedsay - May 22, 2013 - Relationships

In today's technology, communication is  handled mostly through email, text messages, blogs, and many other choices of medium. Within these words, it is hard to convey true emotions. Lost is the connection with the other of being able to look into their face and see the sincerity in their eyes and trust that lies within their souls. Just as we must find that time to sit with a friend or acquaintance, to physically hold his hand, and offer our complete trust to them, we must make that time to know and trust in God. The Scriptures are given to us as guides.  They skim the surface of who God is. Unless we sit with Him, hold him in our hearts, and look into His Spirit, we cannot find the complete and trusting love we must have for Him. Take the time to know Him in His entire Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Experience the trust and grace that comes from our Lord.

For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day.  - 2 Timothy 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment