Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday, March 7, 2013 - Centered


Some days there are so many distractions in my day that it is hard to focus on the task at hand. It seems as if noise attracts noise, and soon all I hear is just the noise and not the purpose. This is the time I like to step back and evaluate myself. Am I reacting as Christ would? Is there something to learn from the interruption? How can I apply the interruption to my day? When I take the time to center myself with the Holy Spirit, I can more readily sort and prioritize my tasks. In keeping my focus on Christ, I will set myself up for success.

"But this is what I commanded them, saying, 'Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you will be My people; and you will walk in all the way which I command you, that it may be well with you.' – Jeremiah 7:23

No comments:

Post a Comment