Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 - Success

I have a to do list at work that spans over 30 pages of notes.  These notes are just the surface.  Beyond each prompt, lies an action that has to be completed in order for the project to be successful. To move forward, I have to do more than just read the notes, I have to react, respond, and physically complete the task. If I omit any part, the projected result is failure. God sends us multiple pages of notes and prompts: His Word given as Scripture. These notes for our life mean nothing unless we read through them, respond in prayer, and take action to make a difference in God's Kingdom. God has taken the first initiative, it is our turn now. In His Word, we will find success. - Becki

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment